New Balance 1211 Product Details
The ultimate cross-trainer, the New Balance 1211 excels at every part of your workout. Go from a quick run on the treadmill to your aerobics class without having to lace up another pair of shoes. Lower to the ground than its predecessor, the 1210, this superior cross-training shoe utilizes a medial post plus Stability Web® in combination with its lower height to increase your stability throughout all training movements. All this magnificence sits on a cutting-edge platform: N-ERGY® and ACTEVA™ LITE provide advanced cushioning for sublime comfort that lasts and lasts.
- Last: PL-1
- Ndurance® rubber compound: Provides maximum outsole durability.
- Stability Web®: Delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe.
- LockDown Liner™: Integrated into lacing to provide a custom fit without smothering your foot.
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper: Provides lightweight comfort and support.
- Medial Post: Located on the inside edge of the shoe to help prevent overpronation.
- N-ERGY®: Provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning.
- ACTEVA™ LITE Premium Lightweight Midsole: Provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam.
- ABSORB®: Provides cushioning in the midfoot to help with exceptional shock absorption.
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsole: Will not mark floors.
- Full EVA Strobel Board: For all-day comfort.
- Shoe Weight: 278 grams (9.8 oz)
Fit: Normal fit - order your regular size.