Women's Running - New Balance 990v3
The legendary Made in USA 990 series comes full circle with the newest release from New Balance! The women's 990 features a classic design with a universal appeal, from its premium pigskin upper with mesh inserts for breathability to the stability-enhancing ABZORB® midsole plus ENCAP to promote a healthy gait. Whether you're running five miles a day or rushing from class to class on your feet, the seriously comfortable 990 takes you everywhere in timeless casual style.
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber forefoot
- Dual-density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- In 2013, 1 out of every 4 pairs of shoes we sold in the USA was made or assembled here. Where domestic value is at least 70%, we label our shoes "Made in the USA."
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Pigskin/mesh upper
- Reflective detailing enhances your visibility