Unisex Lifestyle - Birkenstock Boston
The BIRKENSTOCK Boston clog is a veritable classic that can easily be worn all year round. With its additional foam layer, the soft footbed offers extra comfort and pampers feet – all day long. The nature-inspired design is evident from the soft suede upper, which hugs the foot like second skin.
- Original BIRKENSTOCK soft footbed; anatomically shaped
- Upper: suede
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: one strap with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; soft footbed
- Made in Germany
Special feature: Soft footbed
Insole: Real Leather
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
Footbed Material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
How to measure your foot length:
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a measuring tape under your feet
- Read off the measured foot length in millimeters before your longest toe
- If you are between two sizes, choose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load
- See Birkenstock fitting guide here