Women's Boots - Danner Inquire
Great journeys consist of hills and valleys – switchbacks, steeps, streams and open meadows. Life can be like that as well – city streets, morning commutes, coffee house meetings and the yoga studio on the way home. The Inquire can handle it all; durable for the backcountry, light enough for everyday tasks. Featuring our Danner® Dry waterproof lining, the unmatched stability of our TRAILGUARD platform, and a custom Vibram outsole, the Inquire is ready for all of life's adventures.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper - To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite® midsole - Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Vibram® Inquire Outsole - This exclusive outsole features multi-directional lugs and a split heel for adaptive traction with Vibram’s Megagrip compound for incredible grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Danner Trailguard - Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- How It Fits - Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.