Women's Sandals - Birkenstock Franca
A new feminine model, the Franca is a stylish sandal with crisscrossed straps. Shown in oiled leather.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Oiled Leather
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: three straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- Made in Germany
Upper: Oiled Leather
- Oiled leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Insole: Real Leather
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
Footbed Material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
How to measure your foot length:
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a measuring tape under your feet
- Read off the measured foot length in millimeters before your longest toe
- If you are between two sizes, choose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load
- See Birkenstock fitting guide here