Men's Hiking - Keen Targhee III WP Low
Our iconic hiking shoe for men brings an updated look to all-terrain adventures. We carried over the fit, durability, and performance of our award-winning Targhee waterproof boot and took its rugged looks to a new dimension.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery: Tanning leather is a dirty process. That’s why we source our hides from Leather Working Group-certified tanneries that use processes to reduce chemical use and the impact on our watersheds.
- PFC-Free Water Repellency: Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so we’ve switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe yet still effective.
- Waterproof, leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
Care: Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.