Men's Work Boots - Danner Vicious
By incorporating top-of-the-line materials like GORE-TEX and Vibram with a weight-saving platform, we made our tough, versatile work boot feel like the kind of boot you want to put on at the end of a long day. This new last is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads. It also comes with a dual-density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil- and slip-resistant outsole has a low profile 90-degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. For really tough jobs it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap, an all-leather upper, a non-metallic safety toe, floating metatarsal guard and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- SPEED LACE SYSTEM- Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- METATARSAL GUARD- Floating metatarsal guard provides impact protection across the top of the foot while maintaining flexibility and lasting comfort.
- EVA MIDSOLE- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- 90º HEEL- Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- VIBRAM® VICIOUS OUTSOLE- Oil and slip-resistant with a low-profile 90° heel.
- DANNER TRAILGUARD- Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- HOW IT FITS- The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.