The Salina sandal is unique with its unconventional positioning of the foot straps.
Women's Sandals - Birkenstock Salina
Combined with the ever comfortable Birko-Flor material in timeless colors, it can be paired with a multitude of outfits.
- Original BIRKENSTOCK footbed with 3D profile: anatomically formed
- Upper: Birko-Flor
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- “Made in Germany”
- Upper: Birko-Flor - Birko-Flor is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it's comfortable while also being very durable.
- Insole: Natural leather - Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Footbed material: Cork - Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA - EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.