Men's Trail/Hiking - Danner Overlook
Built for life in the city, the Overlook provides everyday sneaker comfort that's ready to hit the trail at a moment's notice. It features a dual-density midsole that's firmer around the edges for stability and softer in the middle for traction where you need it most. The EnduroKnit upper is made of water-resistant, super strong knit that meets Danner's rigorous standards for durability. Triangle lugs on the outsole give you lots of surface contact for reliable grip on a variety of surfaces, from sidewalks to sandy trails.
- EnduroKnit and Nubuck Upper - Coated in Durable Water Repellant for stain-proofing and water-resistance, the textile in our EnduroKnit material is combined with durable nubuck leather for a lightweight upper that stands up to the elements.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram® Overlook Outsole - The Overlook Outsole with Megagrip technology features adaptive lugs and ample surface contact for versatile traction in urban and outdoor environments.
- Stitchdown Heel - For added stability, the heel of this style uses a stitchdown construction method.
- How It Fits - Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.