Women's Work/Service - Klogs Hadley
Utilizing a sleeker, more flexible version of Klogs’ signature TRUBase® Outsole, Hadley keeps your foot feeling secure and comfortable in equal measure. The cushioned TRUComfort® Insole provides superior arch support and heel protection. Our PURGrip® treads are slip-resistant making them ready for any healthcare environment. And with our SmartKnit™ technology, the knit upper is stain- and water-resistant, and washable. This comfort system gives hardworking professionals the energy to outlast long days or nights.
- TRUComfort® Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all-day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support for all day comfort.
- Our TRUBase® outsoles are slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments. Molded construction offers superior shock absorption and energy return.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility, and energy return.
- Knit upper with tie adjustment and collar for a snug feeling. Full back secure fit. Slimmer toe box.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove the footbed to Machine Wash on a gentle cycle using mild detergent. Air Dry.
- FIT DESCRIPTION
- Women order normal size. If you wear a half size that is not made, please order half a size UP.