Unisex Work/Service - Klogs Abilene
Slip into the Abilene and be ready for a day in serious comfort. An open, contoured heel cup and removable, cushioned footbed give you the freedom and support you need during a long day on your feet. The polyurethane upper wipes clean with soap and water, and the oil- and slip-resistant sole is non-marking and shock-absorbent. Abilene is serious about comfort because you are too.
- Microfiber footbed offers excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support that lasts beyond your 12-hour shift.
- Our slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F489-96 standard using the James machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Molded construction offers superior shock absorption and energy return.
- Durable; wipes clean with mild soap and water (do NOT use harsh chemicals or bleach). Autoclavable up to 140 degrees.
- Man made material. Made in the USA.
- Heel height: 1 3/4"