Women's Casual - Vionic Penelope
- Upper: Leather or Nubuck.
- Footbed: Removable Microfiber Jersey Covered EVA Orthotic Insert.
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
FIT & CARE
- Available in women's whole and half sizes 5, 6-10, 11.
- Available in medium (B) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.