Unisex Work/Service - Klogs Joplin
The Joplin can protect you from the hazards of static buildup in the workplace. Now you can be more comfortable when working with electronics, flammables or in other electrostatic-type environments. The specially-formulated polyurethane meets the ASTM F2892-11 requirements for Static Dissipative footwear (6-14 meg ohm of resistance). The cushioned footbed and non-slip sole give you the support you need. The Joplin is shockingly comfortable.
- Microfiber footbed offers excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support that lasts beyond your 12-hour shift.
- Our slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F489-96 standard using the James machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Molded construction offers superior shock absorption and energy return.
- Durable; wipes clean with mild soap and water (do NOT use harsh chemicals or bleach). Autoclavable up to 140 degrees.
- Man made material. Made in the USA.
- Meets the ASTM F2892-11 requirements for Static Dissipative footwear (6-14 meg ohm of resistance)