Women's Socks - Darn Tough Midweight Hiking Sock
This Micro Crew has earned a hallowed place in the hearts of many a through-hiker who demand more from a sock. Comfort, durability and fit that never rests.
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Our 1903 is one iconic sock. We've made improvements along the way, because that's what we do, but you can't argue with a classic.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.