Unisex Work/Service - Klogs Sedalia
The athletic-inspired Sedalia is no lightweight when it comes to comfort. They're 26% lighter than our traditional polyurethane Klogs, but feature the same cushioning and slip-resistance we're famous for. Sporty styling, slimmer toe box and a raised back complete the look. The Sedalia goes to the mat for your comfort.
- Microfiber footbed offers excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support that lasts beyond your 12-hour shift.
- Our slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F489-96 standard using the James machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Molded construction offers superior shock absorption and energy return.
- Durable; wipes clean with mild soap and water (do NOT use harsh chemicals or bleach). Autoclavable up to 140 degrees.
- Man made material. Made in the USA.