Women's Stability- New Balance 1260V7
A full-length ABZORB midsole coupled with T-Beam support in the midfoot provide an extensive amount of shock absorption and torsional stability in the shoe, while an N2 pod in the heel is designed to soften the impact for heavy strikers. And the addition of REVlite in the forefoot and an all-new blown rubber forefoot provides a plush, bouncy feel at toe-off.
- 8 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
- ABZORB® Crash Pad allows enhanced motion control and stability within the heel
- Breathable air mesh
- Blown rubber outsole
- Medial post located on inside edge of shoe to help prevent overpronation
- No-sew material application
- Synthetic and TPU upper
- Dual density midsole
- N2® low-to-the-ground cushioning technology is a responsive, durable, sustainable cushioning system in a low-profile execution
- T-Beam provides tortional flexibility through lightweight design
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
- Last: PL-8