Women's Running - New Balance 990v4
A lightweight pigskin leather upper with mesh gives this classic women’s running shoe its inimitable look, while a combo of premium cushioning and stability deliver the feel that keeps you coming back. And we’ve made some subtle updates for this 4th generation: it’s more breathable, sports a lace keeper to keep the tongue in place, and a new streamlined “N” logo.
- Encap PU ring with EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) core
- Blown rubber forefoot
- Dual density collar foam
- We are proud to be the only major company to make or assemble more than 4 million pairs of athletic footwear per year in the USA, which represents a limited portion of our US sales. Where the domestic value is at least 70%, we label our shoes Made in the USA.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Pigskin/mesh upper
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- Color: Grey with Castlerock