Women's Trail Running - New Balance Leadville v3
No trail too tough. No off-road too rough. A gusseted tongue, toe protect and a durable mesh upper helps keep trail debris out while two cushioning technologies, N2 in the forefoot and a full-length REVlite midsole deliver the comfort to help you keep going. The mountains have definitely met their match in this men’s trail running shoe.
- 8 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Gusseted tongue sewn in place to keep debris out for midfoot protection
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- N2® low-to-the-ground cushioning technology is a responsive, durable, sustainable cushioning system in a low-profile execution
- Toe Protect™ rubber compound provides reinforcement and protects against the elements
- No-sew material application
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
- Sure lace
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction.