Women's Cross-Training Shoes - New Balance 40
As your intensity increases, you can rely on the support of the external heel clip, the traction of the Vibram® outsole, and the comfort of the breathable synthetic/mesh upper./p>
- No-sew overlays
- NB Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4 mm drop* from heel to toe, the NB Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners; additionally, Good Form Running teaches methods of improvement for those seeking to conquer gait issues.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Molded external counter
- Synthetic/mesh upper with TPU reinforcement
- Rapid Rebound delivers substantially more return than New Balance's standard performance foam.
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction. Vibram is a registered trademark of Vibram S.p.A. All rights reserved.