Women's Work - Keen Utility Sparta 2 ESD Aluminum Toe
A women's-specific sneaker made for sensitive assembly work, this style comes with an ESD-rated outsole and energy-returning midsole for all-day comfort.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
- Built around a woman’s biomechanics and foot structure
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) or Super-Static Dissipative (SD+) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner. Air dry away from heat.
- Meets ASTM F3445-21 and F2413-18 F I/75 C/75 SD 35 standards
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards