Men's Work Boots - Danner Steel Yard
The Steel Yard work boot blends legendary durability with game-changing comfort and a variety of performance features to meet the demands of every job across the site.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- MESH LINING- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- STEEL TOE (ST)- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH.
- PATENT-PENDING PLUSH DUAL-DENSITY FOOTBED- This patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning with underfoot venting for maximum airflow.
- DANNER STEEL YARD OUTSOLE- An oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole featuring angled lugs and a 90º heel for versatile traction on any job site.
- DANNER COMFORT SYSTEM- Combining the benefits of a lightweight cup sole with a patent-pending, dual density footbed, this construction method focuses on everyday comfort.
- GOODYEAR WELT CONSTRUCTION- Comparable durability and longevity to our stitchdown construction, the Goodyear welt construction creates a stable, long-lasting attachment of the outsole the the upper of the boot.
- HOW IT FITS- The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.