Unisex Sandals - Birkenstock Mayari
The BIRKENSTOCK Mayari thong sandal is a jaunty model with a toe loop. The impressive combination of design and wearability will see fashion-conscious men and women through the day with elegance and comfort. The upper is made from the skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material Birko-Flor® in a sophisticated nubuck look which boasts a texture and color that could almost be mistaken for real leather.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor® nubuck
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; toe loop
- Made in Germany
- Birko-Flor is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it's comfortable while also being very durable.
Insole: Real Leather
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
Footbed Material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
How to measure your foot length:
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a measuring tape under your feet
- Read off the measured foot length in millimeters before your longest toe
- If you are between two sizes, choose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load
- See Birkenstock fitting guide here